Welcome to seoskills.in!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SEO SKILLS.in’s Website, located at seoskills.in.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use seoskills.in if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs on to this website and is compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of in. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Affiliate links and commissions: This website may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on a link and purchase a product or service, I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products or services that I believe are of high quality and value, but I cannot be held responsible for any transaction or interaction between you and any third-party company.
- Sponsor content: This website may feature sponsored content or advertisements, which means that a company has paid for an article or banner to be displayed on the website. However, the content of these articles and banners is not influenced by the sponsor, and I always strive to provide honest and accurate information. Again, I cannot be held responsible for any transaction or interaction between you and any third-party company.
- Responsibility and disclaimer: You acknowledge that any decision to purchase a product or service from a third-party company featured on this website is solely your own responsibility. You understand that the information provided on this website is for general information purposes only, and it should not be relied upon as legal, financial, or professional advice. You agree that I and this website are not responsible for any loss, damage, or other consequences that may arise from your use of this website or your interaction with any third-party company featured on this website.
- Copyright and intellectual property: All content on this website, including text, images, videos, and other materials, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, or modify any content on this website without my prior written consent.
- Changes to the terms and conditions: I reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of this website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- User-generated content: Any comments, reviews, or other user-generated content posted on this website are the sole responsibility of the person who posted them. I do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any user-generated content, and I reserve the right to remove any content that is inappropriate or violates these terms and conditions.
- Third-party websites: This website may contain links to third-party websites, which are not under my control. I am not responsible for the content or policies of any third-party website, and your use of any third-party website is at your own risk.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold me and this website harmless from any and all claims, damages, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of this website, your interaction with any third-party company featured on this website, or your violation of these terms and conditions.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where this website is hosted, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to these terms and conditions or your use of this website shall be brought exclusively in the courts of that jurisdiction.
- Entire agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and me regarding your use of this website, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral, written, or electronic, between you and me regarding this website.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact me using the information provided on the website.
Unless otherwise stated, SEO SKILLS.in and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on seoskills.in. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from seoskills.in for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from seoskills.in
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from seoskills.in
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from seoskills.in
- Redistribute content from seoskills.in
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. SEO SKILLS.in does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SEO SKILLS.in, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, SEO SKILLS.in shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
SEO SKILLS.in reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant SEO SKILLS.in a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of SEO SKILLS.in; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to SEO SKILLS.in. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SEO SKILLS.in’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve of immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.