SEO training [spacer height=”20px”]
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the umbrella term for all the methods you can use to ensure the visibility of your website and its content on search engine results pages (SERPs). … Building a strong site architecture and providing clear navigation will help search engines index your site quickly and easily.
SEO is a methodology used to gain traffic by making your website visible in search engine results via organic or paid techniques. The term organic means using natural ways to enhance website visibility without using a pay-per-click service. There are many ways to implement SEO, such as using relevant keywords, quality content, and optimal multimedia content on your web pages.
Benefits of SEO [spacer height=”20px”]
SEO is not a cost but an investment that imparts results in the long term. You cannot expect a miracle to happen overnight—it takes weeks or even months to reach the top-of-the-results chart. There is no fixed way to accomplish this; however, a combination of several methods can help you achieve higher rankings in a calculative (and not manipulative) way.
SEO Course Outline and Contents [spacer height=”20px”]
Introduction to SEO
- What is Search engine optimization?
- History of Search engines?
- How is SEO important in digital marketing?
- How is search engine important for companies?
- How can search engine impact the brand and sales of a company?
- How does search engine algorithm work?
- Search engine Functions
- Different types of search engine?
- Operators used in search engine
- Algorithms used in SEO
- Website Structure
- Naming conventions
- Website vs webpage SEO
Research and Analysis of Keywords [spacer height=”20px”]
Keyword research is a practice search engine optimization (SEO) professionals use to find and research actual search terms that people enter into search engines. Search engine optimization professionals research keywords, which they use to achieve better rankings in search engines.
- Importance of keywords in seo
- What are keywords?
- Analysis of keywords of a particular company
- Research on keywords
- Different types of keywords
- Analysis of keywords using google adkeywordplanner and others
- Competitor analysis
- Choosing right keywords and placing in right place
On Page Optimization ouline [spacer height=”20px”]
Onpage optimization refers to all measures that can be taken directly within the website in order to improve its position in the search rankings. Examples of this include measures to optimize the content or improve the meta tags. See also Suite Content Optimization. Offpage Optimization. Page.
- What is onpage optimization
- Web layout structure
- Differences between dynamic and static sites?
- Domain name optimization
- File name and folder name optimization
- Title tag optimization
- Meta tags optimization
- How to write meta description
- Header optimization
- Footer optimization
- Content writing for seo
- Site maps submission
- Image optimization
- URL optimization
- Dynamic site optimization techniques:
- WordPress SEO
- What is White SEO
- What is Black HAT SEO
Overview about Off page Optimization [spacer height=”20px”]
Offpage optimization refers to all the measures that can be taken outside of the actual website in order to improve its position in search rankings. These are measures that help create as many high-quality backlinks (incoming links) as possible. Nofollow Attributes. Onpage Optimization.
- What is page optimization
- Elements of offpage optimization
- Importance of offsite optimization
- How it effects your SEO Score
- On page optimization vs off page optimization
- How to build links?
- Type of linking methods
- Link checking tools
- Directory submissions
- Social book marking
- Posting classifieds
- Importance of integration of blog to gain SEO
- Local listing
- Forum signatures
- Article submissions
- Importance of social buttons and social media
- Press release submission
- How to Check your Back links
- Domain authority vs Page authority
Introduction to Google Search Console [spacer height=”20px”]
Google Search Console is a free service that lets you learn a great deal of information about your website and the people who visit it. You can use it to find out things like how many people are visiting your site and how they are finding it, whether more people are visiting your site on a mobile device or desktop computer, and which pages on your site are the most popular. It can also help you find and fix website errors, submit a sitemap, and create and check a robots.txt file.
- Elements of Google Search Console (Google webmaster tools)
- Configuration process
- overview and dashboard options
- Geographic Settings
- URL Parameters
- Site Links
- Crawl Errors / Stats
- Google Fetch
- Blocking the Crawler and blocked pages
- Search Queries
- Links to Site / Internal Links
- Remove URLS from index
- HTML Suggestions
- Content Keywords
Local SEO [spacer height=”20px”]
- Google local Page Setup
- What is local SEO
- Google local business page setup
- Adding Focus Keyword for Google Plus page
- Linking you tube to Google Plus
- Linking google analytics to google plus
SEO Auditing and report tools [spacer height=”20px”]
- What is SEO Auditing
- Elements of SEO Auditing
- Tools used in SEO Auditing
- Free vs Paid Tools