Adobe Flash Tutorials in Telugu
What is Flash?
- Adobe Flash CS6 Professional is Vector Based Animation tools Used to Create Animation for Web, Mobile , Motion graphics and also used to create Rich Internet Application by it Native Scripting Language called Action Script.
- Adobe Flash Player is small stand alone player used to play and run Action script
- we can create variety of animation like classic tween, motion tween, shape tween , masking and guide layers
- we can also create complex animation using movie clips and graphic symbols
- Using Action script we can add interactivity to flash movies.
- Flash is a development tool that allows you to create animation and interactive experiences.
- It is an animation and interactive authoring program.
- Authoring program is a tool to develop multimedia product, it is designed to manage and manipulate individual multimedia elements and provide user interaction.
Adobe Flash can be used in:
- Cartoon Animation
- Rich Internet Applications
- Corporate Presenations
- Mobile Application (Runs on AIR)
- CBT (Computer based Tutorials)
- Web sites
- Web-based applications
- CD-ROM and interactive applications
- Video. etc..
Characteristic’s of Adobe Flash
- The native format of Flash is vector images, which can reduce the size of graphic files.
- Vectors are scalable
- Flash provides streaming content over the Internet
Instead of waiting for the entire contents of a web page to download, Flash provides “streaming” delivery method over the Internet, so that computer begins playing the file as it continues to receive it, keeping ahead so playback does not pause or break up.
- Flash works on a movie metaphor
- Metaphor is a figurative representation that links the content of a screen to an established mental model.
Key Elements of Adobe Flash Workspace
The timeline is used to organize and control the movie’s content by specifying when each object appears on the stage.
Contains all objects that are seen by the viewer in the final movie.You can draw objects on, or import objects to the stage.
Help you view, organize, and change elements or object in a file.
The options available on panels control the characteristics of symbols, instances, colors, type, frames, and other elements. You can use panels to customize the Flash interface.
Panels include Properties Panel, Library Panel, Tools Panel, Actions Panel, Color Panel, Swatches Panel, and etc.
Contains a set of tools used to draw and edit graphics and text. Divided into four sections:
- and Option
Frames and key frames
Like films, Flash movies divide lengths of time into frames, which are organized on the Timeline.
Frames that define a change in what is displayed in a movie or include frame actions to modify a movie. When you open a new blank movie document, it contains one layer with one blank key frame.
Symbols and libraries
- Symbols are elements you reuse within a movie to reduce file size.
- Types of symbols include graphics, buttons, movie clips, sound files, and text.
- A library is where you store and organize symbols.
- When you drag a symbol from a library to the Stage, you create an instance of the symbol.
Advantages of using symbols
- Easy editing: If you change the symbol in the library, all instances of the symbol are updated automatically.
- Smaller file sizes: Symbols are downloaded only once, regardless of the number of instances you’ve included in the movie. This reduces the size of your published movies and decreases download times.
Animation with tweening
- Tweening: A tween is an animation that is created by specifying a state for an object property in one frame and another state for that same object in another frame. Flash calculates the values for that object’s properties in between those two frames. The term tween comes from the phrase “in between.”
Flash supports three different types of tweening.
- Motion tweens, introduced in Flash CS4 Professional, are powerful and simple to create. Motion tweens allow you to create most tweened effects.
- Classic tweens, which were the only method for motion animation in earlier versions of Flash , are more complex to create, but provide certain capabilities that motion tweens do not.
- Shape tweens allow you draw a shape at one specific frame in the Timeline, and change that shape or draw another shape at another specific frame. Flash then interpolates the intermediate shapes for the frames in between, creating the animation of one shape morphing into another.
- ActionScript statements instruct a movie to do something while it is playing. ActionScript can be attached to a frame or to an object:
- Frames: ActionScript attached to a frame is triggered when the movie plays that frame.
- Objects: ActionScript attached to an object is triggered when the viewer interacts with the object, such as moving the pointer over a hotspot or clicking a button.